Thursday, May 1, 2008

Amanda

Hey! I'm Amanda, but you can call me Manda (if you're speaking quickly) Mandy (a nickname that has reemerged quite recently for me), Mandula (I don't know where this one came from, ask Kristin), or Amanda. Amanda probably works best.
I'm a sophomore at EC double majoring in history and human services (concentrating in corrections). Traveling to Poland for a term III trip is especially exciting for me because it will be my only term III trip while at EC, as I plan on taking an LSAT prep course next term III (enthralling, I'm aware) and I will be too busy senior year applying to law schools and dealing with all that fun stuff.
I have no Polish ancestry. I am a practicing Catholic, however, so I do have some ties to Poland culture. Because of this fact, I am most looking forward to visiting St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow (along with the fascinating high altar!) among the numerous churches along our way.
I'm going to end this blog now before it becomes a book. I tend to be long-winded when writing (I get that from my mother).
Talk to you all later when we're in Poland!

xoxo

No comments: