Friday, May 2, 2008

Kate

Hi all, my name is Kate and I'm a sophmore at EC . . . good times. I'm an International Studies major with a minor in Political Science. I'm not at all Polish but I was there a few years back and LOVED IT more than I can possibly say and am incredibly psyched to return!!!! I'm looking forward to revisiting places I saw before, such as Krakow and Auschwitz, and seeing new places, such as Warsaw and Gdansk. Sites that deal with the Holocaust I'm especially looking forward to seeing (as much as one can possibly "look forward" to seeing Holocaust stuff . . . hopefully you know what I mean . . . ) because I plan to pursue something involving Holocaust research/memorial work as a career (somewhat depressing, I know . . . I promise I'm not a depressing person though :). But basically I'm just really excited to leave on Saturday!!

Kate

No comments: