Tuesday, May 20, 2008

If only I were a mixture of the travelocity gnome and the energizer bunny... Imagine travelling with that....

So today was our last day in Poland. We are all a bit tired, and although, if everyone on the trip is anything like me, we all enjoyed Poland, we are all ready to come home. The trip was a fun and rewarding experience... but I for one miss my Mommy and Daddy... and my chicken salad, salt and vinegar chips, and ice. I have learned a lot here, I have grown a lot here, and I have become very, very exhausted here, which is why this post will not be long at all.

The trip was great. Poland is pretty. Here is a picture of all of us at dinner tonight with our awesome tour guide Wlodik. Wlodik, was just about the best tour guide ever. He knew a lot of history, he was patient, and he made sure that all of us little egglets were safe and kept out of harms way the whole trip. I am pretty sure that all you parents out there should love him as much as we all came to.






-Kristin... That is an I as the second to last letter... just in case anyone was confused about that.... Yeah, an I... not an E. A pet peeve of mine.

No comments: